Monday, July 25, 2011

Pacifier Pocket

Pacifier Pocket


I made this pacifier pocket the other day for a friend that just had a cute little baby girl. 

This is one of those projects that is awesome because I had everything I needed on hand. It was pretty easy to do, though I did end up using velcro on the front flap instead of a snap (because the only snaps I had were sew in ones). 

It also dawned on me that these little pockets could be reversible if you don't mind the flaps attaching on the inside. :)

The tutorial I used to make this can be found here.



The nice part about these pockets is that you can just throw them in the washer when they need to be cleaned and that the strap can be hooked around the handle of your diaper bag.

I'm planning on making one (or a few!) of these once I figure out what diaper bag I want so I can try to match the fabrics (yes I am a dork like that!) :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! We are ALWAYS losing our pacifiers!

    ReplyDelete